Dog Walker Job: Pawsome Dog Walking Services
Are you looking for a dog walker job that is fun, rewarding, and flexible? Do you love dogs and want to make a difference in their lives? If you answered yes to these questions, then you might be interested in working with Pawsome Dog Walking Services, a premier pet care provider in Sydney’s Inner West and Eastern suburbs.
What is Pawsome Dog Walking Services?
Pawsome Dog Walking Services is a professional pet care company that offers a range of services for busy pet owners, including dog walking, field daycare, in-home pet visits, private dog obedience, puppy elementary school, and wedding taxi services.
Pawsome was founded in 2015 by a team of passionate animal lovers who wanted to provide the best possible care for pets and their families. Pawsome’s mission is to love your pets like family and make life a little less stressful for you.
Why work as a dog walker with Pawsome?
Working as a dog walker with Pawsome has many benefits, such as:
- You get to spend time with adorable dogs of different breeds, sizes, and personalities.
- You get to exercise and enjoy the outdoors while earning money.
- You get to join a supportive and friendly community of pet carers who share your passion and values.
- You get to set your own schedule and work as much or as little as you want.
- You get to access training and resources to help you succeed as a dog walker.
- You get to use the Rover app, which makes it easy to manage your bookings, communicate with clients, and send updates and photos.
- You get paid quickly and securely through the app, without having to worry about cash or checks.
- You get access to 24/7 support from the Pawsome team, as well as advice from a licensed vet during every walk.
- You get covered by insurance and bonding for your peace of mind.
How to become a dog walker with Pawsome?
Becoming a dog walker with Pawsome is simple and straightforward. Here are the steps you need to follow:
- Sign up and create your Rover account on Pawsome’s website. Tell them about yourself, the pet care services you want to offer, and your experience with pets. Do you have a fenced backyard? Do you love working with puppies or senior dogs? They want to hear all about it.
- They will review your profile before you can start offering dog walks on Rover. They will also conduct a background check and verify your identity for safety reasons.
- Once you are approved, you can start receiving requests from local pet owners who need a dog walker. You can choose which requests to accept or decline based on your availability and preferences. You can also set your own rates and update your calendar accordingly.
- Before each walk, you will receive information about the dog’s needs, personality, and preferences. You will also meet the owner and the dog beforehand to ensure a good fit and establish trust.
- During each walk, you will provide lots of attention and interaction with the dog. You will also follow the owner’s instructions regarding leash, treats, water, etc. You will use the Rover app to track the walk, send updates and photos to the owner, and report any issues or concerns.
- After each walk, you will drop off the dog safely at home and refresh their water bowl. You will also leave a review for the owner and receive one in return. This will help you build your reputation and attract more clients.
- You will get paid 48 hours after each walk through the app. You will keep 80% of your earnings – the remaining 20% helps cover things like payment processing costs, 24/7 support, site maintenance, and product improvements.
What are the requirements to become a dog walker with Pawsome?
To become a dog walker with Pawsome, you need to meet the following requirements:
- You need to be at least 18 years old.
- You need to have a valid driver’s license, a reliable car, and car insurance.
- You need to have a smartphone that can run the Rover app.
- You need to love dogs and feel comfortable around all types.
- You need to be responsible, reliable, and trustworthy.
- You need to have good communication skills and customer service skills.
- You need to be able to follow instructions and handle emergencies.
- You need to be able to commit to at least one walk per week.
If you are looking for a dog walker job that is fun, rewarding, and flexible, then working with Pawsome Dog Walking Services might be the perfect opportunity for you. You will get to spend time with adorable dogs, exercise and enjoy the outdoors, set your own schedule and rates, join a supportive community of pet carers, access training and resources, use the Rover app, get paid quickly and securely, access 24/7 support and vet advice, and be covered by insurance and bonding.
To get started, sign up and create your Rover account on Pawsome’s website today and start loving your pets like family.